Is something wrong with the online store?

For technical discussion, announcements, ideas, and issue reporting for Brendan's main website and/or the forum itself.
RunBanjoRun

Re: Is something wrong with the online store?

Post by RunBanjoRun » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 am

Hello Triona

Please could you email me the contents of your post? david@brendan-power.com

We have been fixing these issues with the assistance of our hosting providers. This was the diagnosis:

"The problems posts have been causing the ModSecurity module on the server to be triggered. In turn, this can also trigger the firewall to completely block an IP if this happens several times. It's likely that something as simple as the carriage returns within the post may have been enough to cause this as hackers will add such characters when attempting to break into sites. Disabling ModSecurity is not an option, especially these days where the amount of web traffic from hacking is quite a high percentage and without the ModSecurity protection, the web service would be down most of the time. For example, if a hacker is attempting to log into your site, they may attempt millions of times to "guess" the password. For every attempt made, the database service would be used along with sending back a web page. If the attacker does this over a short period of time, nobody else will be able to access the server. Most (if not all) hosting providers view ModSecurity as essential.
I've made an adjustment to the ModSecurity rules so that this particular rule (id:941130) will be excluded whenever posting.php runs. Hopefully, this will have completely fixed the problem. If there are further problems, please let me know along with an IP address and approximate time if possible so that I can quickly find this in the logs. Sometimes, clearing one problem can lead to another."

Particularly note the last line - we have modified three rules now, but you have now found another issue. We can only fix them reactively so appreciate your patience on this.

Best wishes,
David
Hey I'm the forum admin - message me if you have any ideas or requests :idea: :idea: :idea:

David

Harmonic World

Post by Harmonic World » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:25 am

Hello dear artist!

I'm Alessio Peluso from Bologna (Italy), I bought from you, the two manuals on the diatonic Irish harmonica Lucky 13 in G and D.
They arrived and I am very happy.
I wanted to ask you when the two Lucky 13 harmonics in D and G that I ordered three weeks ago will arrive.
Thanks and good music.
I follow you
A.P.

ITA

Ciao caro artista!

Sono Alessio Peluso di Bologna (Italia),
HO comprato da te, i due manuali sull'armonica irish diatonica Lucky 13 in G e D.
Mi sono arrivati e sono molto contento.
Volevo chiederti quando mi arriveranno le due armoniche Lucky 13 in D e G che ho ordinato tre settimane fa.
Grazie e buona musica.
Ti seguo
A.P. :D

triona

Post by triona » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:30 pm

Hello David or Brendan,

why is it impossible for me to find a form for selection and ordering Lucky13 Paddy Richter in the shop on the website?

Is it discontinued?
Is there something wrong with the website?
Or is the website incompatible to my PC since new?

dear greetings
triona
Aw, Thou beloved, do hearken to the Banshee's lonely croon!
sinn féin - ça ira !
Cad é sin do'n té sin nach mbaineann sin dó

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yI3H ... 9ktgzTR2qg

RunBanjoRun

Post by RunBanjoRun » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:16 pm

Hello Triona

The licensing arrangement with Easttop changed in July and since then we are no longer selling the Lucky 13 from our website.

You can buy all Lucky 13 models directly from Easttop on their sales sites - Amazon, eBay and AliExpress. The buying links are on each of our Lucky 13 pages (e.g. https://brendan-power.com/lucky13-paddyrichter.php).

Let me know if you need any further help.
Hey I'm the forum admin - message me if you have any ideas or requests :idea: :idea: :idea:

David

triona

Post by triona » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Thanks.
RunBanjoRun wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:16 pm
Let me know if you need any further help.
Yes I do.

I will send you a PM.

dear greetings
triona
Aw, Thou beloved, do hearken to the Banshee's lonely croon!
sinn féin - ça ira !
Cad é sin do'n té sin nach mbaineann sin dó

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yI3H ... 9ktgzTR2qg

avalouznan

Post by avalouznan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:30 pm

I think we should just wait for them to solve the problem of the site. Or write to them in support.

matthewbullis

Post by matthewbullis » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:12 am

Hello, not sure if this is exactly the thread to use. I just joined this forum. I did not get an email response when I sent a message through the web site contact form. I had asked about when the Asia Bend would be back in stock. As I've not heard back, I thought I would try another route.
Thanks.
Matthew

RunBanjoRun

Post by RunBanjoRun » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:42 pm

matthewbullis wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:12 am
Hello, not sure if this is exactly the thread to use. I just joined this forum. I did not get an email response when I sent a message through the web site contact form. I had asked about when the Asia Bend would be back in stock. As I've not heard back, I thought I would try another route.
Thanks.
Matthew
Hello Matthew

The AsiaBend as it was released will not be coming back, but Brendan is working on a new version which will be even better and will allow players to choose the key too.

David