Gasket Valves still out of stock

For technical discussion, announcements, ideas, and issue reporting for Brendan's main website and/or the forum itself.
muesli4

Gasket Valves still out of stock

Post by muesli4 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:15 am

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me when the Gasket Valves will be available again. I tried different channels but never got any response so I am trying it here. I love playing my Lucky 13 but it is not air-tight enough for me to fully enjoy it and I really need those.

Also while you're at it, if the PowerChromatic tuning for Lucky 13 has all 13 valves, would you mind adding an entry for Diminished tuning? This would make it less likely to order the wrong one. :)

RunBanjoRun

Re: Gasket Valves still out of stock

Post by RunBanjoRun » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:57 am

Hello. I will discuss the future of Gasket Valves with Brendan and get back to you.
Hey I'm the forum admin - message me if you have any ideas or requests :idea: :idea: :idea:

David

muesli4

Post by muesli4 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:30 pm

I guess that's a no then?

RunBanjoRun

Post by RunBanjoRun » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:27 am

Apologies for the very slow reply and I'm afraid we won't be making them again any time soon.

We do , however have a few last ones on offer:

https://www.brendan-power.com/special-offers.php
Hey I'm the forum admin - message me if you have any ideas or requests :idea: :idea: :idea:

David

muesli4

Post by muesli4 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:41 pm

That's a shame and unfortunately not the model I would need. Although, thanks for providing these as special offer. May I ask for the reason?